Visitation hours are
Female Visits: Sunday 12:30 P.M. till 1:00 P.M. & Wednesdays 6:00 P.M. till 6:30P.M.
Male Visits: Sunday 1:00 P.M. till 3:00 P.M. & Wednesdays 6:30 P.M. till 8:30P.M.
Scheduling visitation will NOT be done via phone. Please use this website. If you unable to access a computer, we have one in our lobby that is available for scheduling visitation.
Time slots are first come, first serve. You may schedule using our visitation portal 24 hours prior of the day of visitation. For example, for Wednesday visit, you will be able to schedule on the Tuesday before.
If an appointment is cancelled, the space will open back up on the website. Please do not call our staff if you see the time period you would like is full, they will not be authorized to make those changes. Again, it’s first come first served.
Failure to comply with any of these policies will result in your visitation being denied and possibly refused for future events.
Do not call the jail to confirm your visitation. Visits are confirmed when you make the appointment.
- No electronics/cell phones or bags/purses will be permitted
- Leave jewelry/purses and any other personal items in your vehicle
- Maximum of 4 visitors this includes adults & juveniles
- You must present a photo I.D. or you will be asked to reschedule when you can provide one
- Must be 18 years old or with legal guardian to enter visitation area
- Anyone under the age of 18 will have to be accompanied by their legal guardian
- You must remain in order, quiet, and non disruptive during your visit or you will asked to leave
- We will reserve the right to deny future visits if you become unruly or do not comply with our protocol
- If you arrive late of your appointment, you will be refused and force to reschedule
- Only female visits at 6:00 PM time slot on Wednesday and 12:30 PM on Sunday
- Must be an inmate a minimum of 7 days before they can have a visit scheduled
- Jail staff will monitor scheduled visits and delete unauthorized visits
- Staff will not accept any items except medication and eye glasses during visitation time